[dev] authentication problem => after latest framework/install_packages.php

markus freaked at gmx.at
Fri Feb 13 02:57:11 PST 2004

Hi all,

I just updated my horde installation to the HEAD Version;
run install_packages.php; and tried to log in;

Feb 13 11:21:03 HORDE [error] [horde] FAILED LOGIN for test
[80.xx.xx.xx] to Horde [on line 93 of "/var/www/horde/raum2/login.php"]

Unfortunately it seems that the authentication is broken, because I
can't log in anymore.

If I step back to my older horde installation and run the
install_packages.php again, the login works absolutely fine.

I compared the conf.php files
new checkout => $Horde: horde/config/conf.php.dist,v 1.85
old checkout => $Horde: horde/config/conf.php.dist,v 1.78
and the only difference is the Portal Block Configuration;
so I used my conf.php file to be sure there is no configuration mistake
of mine.
didn't work;

because of this I would say the error is connected framework module;

any recommendations !?

thanks
Markus