[dev] Fwd: [PEAR-DEV] [PEPr] Proposal for Networking::Net_Cyrus

Etienne Goyer etienne.goyer at linuxquebec.com
Fri Feb 13 05:47:10 PST 2004

I am not familiar with Net_Cyrus, but being a Cyrus imapd admin, I
wonder : what is so special about Cyrus that it require a separate
module ?  AFAIK, Cyrus is built on standard (IMAP, Sieve, etc) which DO
have module of their own.  I don't think Cyrus require a special
treatment; we should use available modules to interface with specific
protocol instead.