[dev] Konqueror problems

Stuart Bingë s.binge at codefusion.co.za
Mon Feb 16 01:36:09 PST 2004

Hello all,

I'm not sure if the developers are aware of this problem, or if they are and
it's just not such a high priority to fix (or even if it's not a problem in
the first place), but I thought I'd bring up the issue anyway.

When using Horde through the Konqueror web browser we've encountered several
problems, mainly with Horde logging us out the whole time. This seems to
occur mainly after dealing with a popup window (such as creating a new
message in IMP) - performing any operation after closing the popup will bring
up the Horde login screen, and require the user to re-login.

Another problem is when creating or modifying an event in Kronolith and using
the date picker popup window - when you select a date, such as the tenth of
the month, an Apache error page shows up with a 'Not found' message - "The
requested URL /horde/kronolith/10 was not found on this server."

Could these problems be Horde-related (such as with the way sessions are
handled, perhaps Javascript usage, etc) or is this instead a problem with
Konqueror? We don't encounter these problems with Mozilla, so it's not a
major issue for us, although it is rather irritating for those who prefer
Konqueror.

Regards,

--
Stuart Bingë  <s.binge at codefusion.co.za>