[dev] Konqueror problems

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Wed Feb 18 13:10:59 PST 2004

Zitat von Stuart Bingë <s.binge at codefusion.co.za>:

> Hello all,
>
> I'm not sure if the developers are aware of this problem, or if they are and
> it's just not such a high priority to fix (or even if it's not a problem in
> the first place), but I thought I'd bring up the issue anyway.
>
> When using Horde through the Konqueror web browser we've encountered several
> problems, mainly with Horde logging us out the whole time. This seems to
> occur mainly after dealing with a popup window (such as creating a new
> message in IMP) - performing any operation after closing the popup will bring
> up the Horde login screen, and require the user to re-login.

None of the core developers is using Konqueror AFAIK. Someone using it on a
regular basis and knowing its ins and outs would need to fix it. Or at
least tell us what might be causing this.

> Another problem is when creating or modifying an event in Kronolith and using
> the date picker popup window - when you select a date, such as the tenth of
> the month, an Apache error page shows up with a 'Not found' message - "The
> requested URL /horde/kronolith/10 was not found on this server."

Do you mean the picker in the edit form or the navigator in the main menu?

> Could these problems be Horde-related (such as with the way sessions are
> handled, perhaps Javascript usage, etc) or is this instead a problem with
> Konqueror? We don't encounter these problems with Mozilla, so it's not a
> major issue for us, although it is rather irritating for those who prefer
> Konqueror.

We'd happily fix it if we know the exact cause of these problems.

Jan.

http://www.ammma.de - Neue Wege des Lernens