[dev] Konqueror problems

Stuart Bingë s.binge at codefusion.co.za
Thu Feb 19 00:33:27 PST 2004

On Thursday 19 February 2004 02:42, Bernard Blackham wrote:
> I've seen exactly the same behaviour with Konqueror, and so I
> studied a tcpdump and decided that Konqueror was at fault - suddenly
> it just loses its auth cookie. I didn't have the bandwidth to
> download its source at the time :) I'll have a deeper look soon if I
> can.

If it looks like Konqueror is causing the problems it might be worth our time
notifying the Konqueror developers. This appears to be quite a serious bug
that I'm sure they would want to fix. We'd appreciate it though if you are
able to hunt down the problem - I'd think the Konqueror guys would also
appreciate it.

Cheers,

--
Stuart Bingë  <s.binge at codefusion.co.za>