[dev] Konqueror problems

Bernard Blackham b-horde at blackham.com.au
Wed Feb 18 16:42:50 PST 2004

On Mon, Feb 16, 2004 at 11:36:09AM +0200, Stuart Bing? wrote:
> When using Horde through the Konqueror web browser we've encountered several
> problems, mainly with Horde logging us out the whole time. This seems to
> occur mainly after dealing with a popup window (such as creating a new
> message in IMP) - performing any operation after closing the popup will bring
> up the Horde login screen, and require the user to re-login.

I've seen exactly the same behaviour with Konqueror, and so I
studied a tcpdump and decided that Konqueror was at fault - suddenly
it just loses its auth cookie. I didn't have the bandwidth to
download its source at the time :) I'll have a deeper look soon if I
can.

Bernard.

--
 Bernard Blackham <bernard at blackham dot com dot au>