[dev] Release question

Jason Lohrenz jlohrenz at pacificmedicaid.com
Fri Feb 20 13:59:13 PST 2004

Short question for the horde 'heads'.  Are the bounties that are listed on
the website the items that need to be completed before you release 3.x of
Horde?  Or is there some other way of identifying what is left to be done
before you release the next version?
Just trying to figure out what needs the most attention to see if I can help
out on getting 3.x rolling.

Jason Lohrenz
IT Manager
Pacific Mediciad Services, Inc.