[dev] Release question

Jon Parise jon at horde.org
Fri Feb 20 14:03:36 PST 2004

On Fri, Feb 20, 2004 at 01:59:13PM -0800, Jason Lohrenz wrote:

> Short question for the horde 'heads'.  Are the bounties that are listed on
> the website the items that need to be completed before you release 3.x of
> Horde?  Or is there some other way of identifying what is left to be done
> before you release the next version?
> Just trying to figure out what needs the most attention to see if I can help
> out on getting 3.x rolling.

That kind of information is currently being tracked on the Wiki:

    http://wiki.horde.org/display.php?page=ShowStoppers

The bounties are tied to any specific releases.  In fact, bounty
submissions always go into the development tree and will only be
backported at the discretion of the main developers.

--
Jon Parise (jon at horde.org) :: The Horde Project (http://horde.org/)