[dev] Bug in Mail PEAR package trickle down in IMP

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Mon Feb 23 20:40:06 PST 2004

Quoting Etienne Goyer <etienne.goyer at linuxquebec.com>:

> I recently post a bug, complete with test-case, in the PEAR bug
> database.  You can see at it http://pear.php.net/bugs/bug.php?id=719.

I posted a fix to the bug. However, I'm not convinced the fix I came up with
wouldn't have other side effects, so I haven't committed it yet. Basically, I
put in a line to unfold $address before trying to parse it in
parseAddressList(). Can anyone comment on whether or not this breaks anything,
RFC-wise?

I guessed that one of the regexps somewhere in the class wasn't matching
newlines, but I put /s on all of them with no luck.

-chuck