[dev] Major update to Klutz RELENG_1 (incl: fixed image clipping)

Marcus I. Ryan marcus at horde.org
Mon Mar 15 20:28:04 PST 2004

Recently there have been questions about images being clipped with Klutz
RELENG_1.  I verified that it's caused (at least in the most easily
replicated circumstance) by the Snoopy.php library used in older code.

Thanks to FINALLY getting some extra free time, I've backported as much of
HEAD as I could, including updating to PEAR's HTTP_Request.  You will need to
make sure you install HTTP_Request before this code will work.  From a
command-line type:

pear install HTTP_Request

Please give the code a good workout.  Unless I hear something shortly, I will
try to move ahead with a release cycle (release candidates, etc.).  As a side
note, I primarily run the HEAD branch of code, so one major part I haven't
tried is the updates to the batch-portion of the comic fetch.  It works from
the GUI, though.

Also, translations may/will need to be updated, and it still needs install
docs (if someone wanted to write some and submit them that would be great!).
Please report any issues to the klutz or dev mailing lists ASAP.  Thanks!

Marcus I. Ryan, marcus at horde.org