[dev] Javascript Error: Horde_Tree is undefined

Joe Jenkins joe at nerdnet.com
Tue Mar 16 08:40:37 PST 2004

I've had the javascript error below for several months even in the latest
CVS version of Horde / framework / Trean. Currently, no tree is displayed
with which to browse the bookmark categories.  If I edit /trean/browse.php
and change

$tree = &Horde_Tree::factory('category_tree', 'javascript');

$tree = &Horde_Tree::factory('category_tree', 'html');

I get the html version of the browsing tree just fine.
Just wanted to pass this along, I can use the HTML tree and be happy with
that.

Joe Jenkins

Errors:

Internet Explorer 6:
Line: 331
Char: 1
Error: Horde_Tree is undefined
Code: 0

In Mozilla 1.5
Error: Horde_Tree is not defined
Source File: /horde/trean/?horde=4cb85af9aa0869ff5d26b9d6530018d0
Line: 333