[dev] strange kronolith problem

Ben Chavet ben at chavet.net
Mon Apr 19 11:27:44 PDT 2004

I am having some strange problems with the kronolith month view block.  It has
worked flawlessly until this month.  Now, it only shows events for the first
week of the displayed calendar. I tried to display various calendars, thinking
that it might be choking on an event in the first week somewhere.  No luck.

If I change the server clock to a different month (I tried feb, june, and nov),
it works fine.  So, it seems that April, 2004 has issues...

Anybody else seeing simular problems?  Better yet, does anybody know how to fix
it?

--Ben