[dev] strange kronolith problem

Marcus I. Ryan marcus at horde.org
Mon Apr 19 13:50:04 PDT 2004

Not sure if it's the same bug and/or related, but I ran into a brief problem
that basically displayed no events in the kronolith summary block, but only
on a certain date (that is, on that date, the summary function broke
regardless of what dates you tried to view).  I tracked it down to a bug in
PHP (so far only reported on FreeBSD).  Basically it's a problem with the
Daylight Savings time change which happens in April.

Relevant bugs:
http://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=27719
http://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=27754

You might check your PHP and/or try it with the latest version to see if it's
a PHP bug.

Marcus I. Ryan, marcus at horde.org
  "Love is a snowmobile racing across the tundra and then suddenly it
  flips over, pinning you underneath.  At night, the ice weasels come."
                  -- Matt Groening