[dev] Re: Meta-search engine Horde module

Oliver Kuhl okuhl at netcologne.de
Fri Apr 30 02:21:31 PDT 2004

Hi,

Nikolaj Steensgaard wrote:
> Daniel Vandal wrote:
>> Recently, I written a meta-search engine for horde that I called
>> "Goops", this
>> module is allowing the users to do a meta-search according to the
>> selected
>> category (Web, Audio/Mp3, Images, ... )
>>
>> The module is available at :
>> http://portail-dvandal.ecoleduroy.qc.ca/goops.tgz
> Just tried it !
> Must say that its excelent  !!!
> Keep up the good work
yes! I really like it, too!

But there seems to be a little bug: a search with i.e. "cockpit" in the
images returns a huge list of images - the fifth titled "COCKPIT A340".
If I now search for "cockpit a340" nothing is found. I tried
alltheweb.com - where the results came from - and "cockpit a340" found
many images.

Besides, this app has to go into the hordecvs, what do the rest of you
think? Really, really nice...

Gruss,
    Ollie.