[dev] Services_Weather error

Alexander Wirtz lists at pc4p.net
Fri Apr 30 20:08:19 PDT 2004

Jason,

how do you enter the city/state here? Maybe the error is just a trivial
typo/misconception? I've tested the weatherdotcom module and it works
just fine with me for my city/country combination... The "problem" here
is, that I just forward the location-string to the XML-interface of
weather.com, I don't do any parsing or checks... so if you just mistype
or malform the string a little bit, the search will fail.

Cheers,
Alex