[dev] how to allow_guests that has been substituted for Horde_Perms

Edwin Culp eculp at encontacto.net
Wed May 5 06:33:29 PDT 2004

I'm building a new horde and family rather than clean, update, clean, etc.  I
had let ansel go since before the change from allow_guests to Horde_Perms and
now can't figure out how to give a guest access.  I'm running today's cvs head
and I've:

  <> Created a gallery with guest perms (show and read)
  <> In Admin > Perms I've added the ansel app with guest
      perms (show and read)

IIRC, that is it and I should see ansel under the login in the left frame.  No
luck, so I try http://domain.com/horde/ansel/ and I get the login frame by
itself.  If I login I'm taken to the ansel gallery for what it's worth.

I must be missing something really stupid.  Would someone be so kind as to give
me a hint?

Thanks,

ed