[dev] Minor warning's with latest Ansel

Edwin Culp eculp at encontacto.net
Mon Jun 7 08:00:16 PDT 2004

I just took some screen shots and saved them as png's.  I created
a gallery for them and then uploaded with the multiple image
option.

They uploaded fine but I'm assuming that there is an issue that
wouldn't exist with photos, but I haven't actually tried it.

Warning: exif_read_data(imgRc7b2p): file not supported in
/usr/local/www/data/horde/ansel/lib/Exif.php on line 52

Warning: exif_read_data(img3A2wZv): file not supported in
/usr/local/www/data/horde/ansel/lib/Exif.php on line 52

Warning: exif_read_data(imgEzYM3d): file not supported in
/usr/local/www/data/horde/ansel/lib/Exif.php on line 52

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent
by (output started at
/usr/local/www/data/horde/ansel/lib/Exif.php:52) in
/usr/local/www/data/horde/ansel/image.php on line 338

Thanks,

ed