[dev] Tools used for horde development?

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Wed Jun 9 09:35:27 PDT 2004

> I have a question about the tools you are using for PHP development.
> Especially,
> which editor, cvs client and debugger/profiler. Are there any recommendations
> for horde development?

I don't really do any horde development (subscribed to the list because
I'm working on a passwd module for courier), but since no one mentioned
it, I figured I'd pipe in about jEdit...  awesome editor.

and I'm in the print_r camp (I have a custom "debug()" function that
does a little formatting on print_r like add <pre> tags), but may switch
if the var_dump indent format doesn't get on my nerves.

-Chris