[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: kronolith month.php kronolith/templates category_legend.inc

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Sun Jun 27 14:15:35 PDT 2004

Quoting John Morrissey <jwm at horde.net>:

>   Modified files:
>     .                    month.php
>     templates            category_legend.inc
>   Log:
>   In the legend, only include categories that are used in events.

That's not my experience with how legends work, in general, and could lead to
confusion. That said, I could go either way, but you need to either
revert this
change or implement it for the day/week views, as well, since it'll
break them.
It's also rather strange that it'll always show Unfiled, even if there aren't
any events, or any events that are unfiled.

I'd prefer the old behavior, but it needs to be fixed either way, and unfiled
should be consistent with how the rest works.

-chuck