[dev] imp/pgp problems

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Mon Jul 5 12:55:16 PDT 2004

Quoting Ben Chavet <ben at chavet.net>:

> I can't get imp to take my passphrase & when I try to view the details
> of a key,
> all I get is "Invalid key".  I can see the key, just not the details.

This happened to me a while back when my key had sub-keys.  If I import
a simple key with no sub-keys, it works fine.  It I import a key with
sub-keys, it won't take my password.  Not sure if this was ever fixed
or not, nor do I know if you have sub-keys, but I offer it up for
consideration/comment.

> This is on my gentoo box at home.  It works fine on a fedora box at work.

With the same key?

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics