[dev] varrenderer question

Andrew Coleman mercury at appisolutions.net
Fri Jul 23 11:47:09 PDT 2004

Hiya guys,

I'm trying to use a multienum VarRenderer to display a bunch of categories at
once, and i keep getting this error:

Warning: in_array(): Wrong datatype for second argument in
/usr/lib/php/Horde/UI/VarRenderer/html.php on line 845

Warning: in_array(): Wrong datatype for second argument in
/usr/lib/php/Horde/UI/VarRenderer/html.php on line 845

in the html.php file, i found this line:
 $on = $var->getValue($vars);

is it possible that i am passing $vars in as an array? i'm not sure where that
is happening since i am using a horde_form for most of the layout... The $on
variable is checked as the array (in_array), but upon further inspection, $on
is an number (i'm passing around numbers for category id's)...

I'm not really sure what this is... anyone have any ideas?

--
Andrew Coleman
mercury at appisolutions.net
/-\   The ASCII