[dev] Ansel optimisation

Samuel Nicolary sam at nicolary.org
Wed Aug 11 11:43:59 PDT 2004

I hope I don't insult anyone in saying this but I think the time would be
better spent integrating something like the Gallery project into horde:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/gallery/

This is a full featured production quality php-based application that it
would take much time and many years to achieve in something like Ansel.

Again, I don't mean to denigrate what has been done.

--
Sam Nicolary