[dev] Ansel optimisation

Amith Varghese amith at xalan.com
Wed Aug 11 12:34:18 PDT 2004

While I use gallery for my own personal stuff, I've looked at the code, and
not to put down the gallery folks, but the code is not nearly as clean or
modular.  While it can be used for some ideas, I think the projects have some
different goals.   What would be nice is for Ansel to continue but use some
ideas from Gallery for additional functionality (which I'm sure is being done
already)

Amith