[dev] [patch] Ansel doesn't honour online help setting

Roel Gloudemans roel at gloudemans.info
Fri Aug 20 03:58:16 PDT 2004

OK. This'll keep me of the streets for some days ;-). I don't know how
much time
it will take me to finish this (not enough experience with Horde code
and Object
Oriented programming. I learned to program in the old days and was to stubborn
to make the switch), but finish it I will.

Cheers,
Roel.

> Zitat von Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org>:
>
>> Zitat von Roel Gloudemans <roel at gloudemans.info>:
>>
>>> OK, this is what I think that has to be done:
>>>
>>> 1) Create option in horde config and move online help option
>>> 2) Modify /horde/services/prefs.php so that guests are allowed/disallowed