[dev] help/options links

Roel Gloudemans roel at gloudemans.info
Sun Aug 29 08:06:37 PDT 2004

Whew..., I've seen a lot of templates today, but here's the code....

I've splitted the patches into two files
1) menu_code.patch; contains the framework modifications
2) menu_templates; contains all the modified menu.inc files

Cheers,
Roel.

----- Message from chuck at horde.org ---------    Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2004
16:49:33