[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: imp folders.php imp/templates/folders actions.inc folders.html foot.inc head.inc

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Thu Sep 2 02:34:20 PDT 2004

> chuck       2004-09-01 13:13:19 PDT
>
>   Modified files:
>     .                    folders.php
>     templates/folders    actions.inc folders.html foot.inc
>                          head.inc
>   Log:
>   The folder navigator is now done entirely without tables. Should be
> easier to
>   associate new message numbers with folders, too.

Sorry to say that, but I don't like the new layout at all, personally. The
tree lines have spaces now (even without my change to html.php), the number
of messages don't get showed anymore and the "box" rollover looks kind of
weird.
If we could keep the old layout while still using DIVs would make me much
happier.

Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting/