[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: imp folders.php imp/templates/folders actions.inc folders.html foot.inc head.inc

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Thu Sep 2 08:53:46 PDT 2004

> Sorry to say that, but I don't like the new layout at all, personally. The
> tree lines have spaces now (even without my change to html.php), the number
> of messages don't get showed anymore and the "box" rollover looks kind of
> weird. If we could keep the old layout while still using DIVs would
> make me much happier.

It's closer to the old way now. I took out the number of messages because I
wanted to bring that number over closer to the folder name; I had trouble
following it the 600+ pixels across on my monitor, and I didn't know how to
format the total msgs readably then. And personally I mostly use the number of
new ones. So, feel free to add the total # back somewhere if you can find a
place where it makes sense.

-chuck