[dev] RTL

Vahid Ghafarpour vahid at ghafarpour.com
Thu Sep 2 04:12:04 PDT 2004

now I translate Horde, IMP, Turba, and sork in persoan. and I think it's
better that use RTL for all of them.
 I will checking it and finding best way for RTL page's views, I wish can
do it.

another question, why you didn't use multiple templates for your site, I
think with your framework and templates that exists in directories, it
will be very easy that run Horde applications as a multi template website
application and it will be run it more comfortable,

--
Vahid Ghafarpour.
vahid at ghafarpour.com
http://vahid.ghafarpour.com/