[dev] Skeleton - uses

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Thu Sep 16 00:23:29 PDT 2004

> Quoting Steve Daniels <horde at stedaniels.co.uk>:
>
>> I did, I was just checking that I'd read it correctly, so as long as
>> I leave this: "This product includes software developed by the Horde
>> Project
>> (http://www.horde.org/
>> <http://cvs.horde.org/h/services/go.php?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.horde.org%2F>)."
>> Somewhere visible in the commercial module it's ok?
>>
>> Sounds good to me :-)
>
> Only for the code that's in skeleton itself. Code that is in the Horde

No, not even that. The licenses that come with skeleton are only examples,
thus we distribute two different ones. I am not sure if skeleton is under
any license, but most important, you can choose whatever license you want
if you create an application on the basis of skeleton.

Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting/