[dev] Skeleton - uses

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Wed Sep 15 14:18:17 PDT 2004

Quoting Steve Daniels <horde at stedaniels.co.uk>:

> I did, I was just checking that I'd read it correctly, so as long as
> I leave this: "This product includes software developed by the Horde
> Project
> (http://www.horde.org/
> <http://cvs.horde.org/h/services/go.php?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.horde.org%2F>)."
> Somewhere visible in the commercial module it's ok?
>
> Sounds good to me :-)

Only for the code that's in skeleton itself. Code that is in the Horde
Framework
or in other Horde applications has other restrictions. And changes to Horde
itself or to other applications are still required to be made public (for most
of the licenses) if you distribute your modified versions.

-chuck

Quincy Adams