[dev] [patch] horde/templates/javascript/tree.js

Rick Emery rick at emery.homelinux.net
Thu Sep 16 04:12:03 PDT 2004

> Zitat von Rick Emery <rick at emery.homelinux.net>:
>
>> feeling is that they make too small a target, maybe the graphic between the
>> expansion icon and the label could also be made an expansion "link", so that
>> clicking anywhere on the "+" or the graphic would expand it. That wouldn't
>> make the label clickable, though, so it won't really make everybody happy.
>
> There is nothing inbetween. The short line still belongs to the + icon.

I mean the graphic. In the sidebar, my "INBOX" label has an envelope between
the "+" and the label, "Calendar" has a small calendar graphic, etc. Each
sidebar item has a graphic between the "+" and the label. This is just a
suggestion, offered as a compromise (unless the graphic is part of the label,
but on my system the graphic isn't clickable).

--
Rick Emery

  you will always long to return"
                                               -- Leonardo Da Vinci