[dev] Serious problem with Ansel and possibly datatree (no, it's not datatree)

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Sun Sep 19 07:33:21 PDT 2004

Quoting Roel Gloudemans <roel at gloudemans.info>:

> If I look these pictures up in horde_datatree_attributes with:
> select * from horde_datatree_attributes where
> datatree_id=346|746|1246 I get a
> reference to the picture I can recognize. When I now delete one of these
> pictures from the gallery, all three pictures disappear (the picture I delete
> is completely gone, the others still exist in the datatree, but not in VFS)

Okay, this is useful, especially knowing you use SQL VFS. Two steps from here:

- Log the queries sent to your SQL server when you delete that image (VFS
doesn't have logging support currently, which is why you need to do it on the
server end, but I'll try and work on that).

- See if the same things happens when you use a file VFS backend. This
might be
why I'm not seeing the same thing.

-chuck

Quincy Adams