[dev] Serious problem with Ansel and possibly datatree (no, it's not datatree)

Roel Gloudemans roel at gloudemans.info
Sun Sep 19 04:31:08 PDT 2004

Ok, did some further debugging. At the moment I still do not fully see
how Ansel
works but:

For instance:
mysql> select vfs_path,vfs_name from horde_vfs where vfs_path like '%46%';
+------------------------+----------+
| vfs_path               | vfs_name |
+------------------------+----------+
| .horde/ansel/46/full   | 346.jpg  |
| .horde/ansel/46        | full     |
| .horde/ansel/46/full   | 746.jpg  |
| .horde/ansel/46        | full     |
| .horde/ansel/46        | thumb    |
| .horde/ansel/46/thumb  | 346.jpg  |
| .horde/ansel/46/full   | 1246.jpg |
| .horde/ansel/46/thumb  | 1246.jpg |
| .horde/ansel/46        | screen   |
| .horde/ansel/46/screen | 746.jpg  |
| .horde/ansel/46/thumb  | 746.jpg  |
| .horde/ansel/46/screen | 346.jpg  |
| .horde/ansel/46/screen | 1246.jpg |
+------------------------+----------+
If I look these pictures up in horde_datatree_attributes with:
select * from horde_datatree_attributes where datatree_id=346|746|1246 I get a
reference to the picture I can recognize. When I now delete one of these
pictures from the gallery, all three pictures disappear (the picture I delete
is completely gone, the others still exist in the datatree, but not in VFS)

I suppose the vfs_path is used to delete the pictures so to me this
makes sense.
The question is, is the vfs_path incorrect, thus creating the problem when
adding the picture, or the the delete routine incorrect.

I hope I have some time this evening to look into it further, but if
anyone got
any ideas from this don't hesitate to say so.

Cheers,
Roel.