[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: mimp mailbox.php

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Tue Sep 21 08:57:34 PDT 2004

Quoting Michael M Slusarz <slusarz at mail.curecanti.org>:

> Maybe something is completely jacked up with my installation but before
> I start digging into this, can someone tell me that I am not
> completely crazy?  PHP 4.3.8 and Apache 2.0.50 BTW.

You're not crazy; I just figured out what's going on. Horde_Mobile:: does &amp
encoding because WML is a strict-ish XML dialect. So it's getting done twice,
except for your fixes. MIMP is the only app that uses Horde_Mobile much, thus
all the work.

I see two options:

- continue with the fixes the way you've been doing
- remove the &amp; encoding in Horde_Mobile's link generation and instead
require that it be passed fully encoded links.

I think I like the 2nd one better, but neither is an obvious win to me.
Thoughts?

-chuck

Quincy Adams