[dev] PNG Transparency in Internet Explorer

Rick Emery rick at emery.homelinux.net
Sat Sep 25 13:40:22 PDT 2004

I'm getting ready to suspend delivery of the lists to my account (another
hurricane coming tomorrow), but wanted to throw this out...

Just after the "transparent PNG in IE" discussion, I was leafing through a
magazine and saw this article. I don't know if any of it can be applied, or if
it's a worse idea than the current implementation, but just wanted to share it.

Thanks,
Rick

--
Rick Emery