[dev] Patch for scripts/sql ...

Marc G. Fournier scrappy at hub.org
Sun Sep 26 10:51:59 PDT 2004

On Sat, 25 Sep 2004, Chuck Hagenbuch wrote:

> Quoting "Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy at hub.org>:
>
>> The attached patch changes the README to reflect recent changes in file
>> names for the instructions on loading under PostgreSQL ...
>
> I've fixed the whole file, thanks.
>
>> it also adds a horde_datatree.pgsql.sql file that includes the CREATE
>> SEQUENCE that Pear::DB doesn't appear to be doing properly under
>> PostgreSQL, as well as
>> appropriate GRANT commands for those using the horde user :(
>
> You need to file a DB bug if you're having problems with this, this is not
> part
> of Horde at all.

Actually, after sleeping on it last night, before I put my foot in my
mouth any further, I *think* I know where my problem is and will be
testing later today ... I saw the 'no such sequence' message in the log
file on the first connection after a fresh reload ... which is what I
should be expecting, but what I didn't check was whether or not the
sequence *was* created at the same time (ie. no subsequent errors about no
such sequence) *sigh*

Sorry about that, should have thought it through a bit further ...

----