[dev] Adding conflict checking to kronolith

Jeff Warnica jeffw at chebucto.ns.ca
Fri Oct 1 17:04:35 PDT 2004

I have no idea about the inner workings of kronolith, nor for that
matter have I used any of the COTS groupware. But I believe that that
"resources", rooms, projectors and the like, are treated as special case
people rather then something completely different. You can browse the
availability of thing X just like you can a person, invite thing X just
as a person (and assuming it is free, and potentially you have the right
permissions, accepts automatically), etc. Something to think about
anyway..