[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: mnemo notepads.php

Stuart K Bingë omicron-list at mighty.co.za
Sun Oct 3 14:44:38 PDT 2004

On Sunday, 03 October 2004 23:35, Chuck Hagenbuch wrote:
> Quoting Stuart Binge <omicron-list at mighty.co.za>:
> >   Modified files:
> >     .                    notepads.php
> >   Log:
> >   This is needed for Kolab integration, in order to maintain an IMAP
> > folder hierarchy that corresponds to the user's share list
> >
> >   Modified files:
> >     .                    tasklists.php
> >   Log:
> >   Maintain a Share->IMAP synch for Nag
>
> These need to be revamped as well. I assume that if there were
> createTasklist/createNotepad methods like Kronolith has (createCalendar)
> (and deleteCalendar, etc.) that this could be taken care of there?

Hmm, must have missed createCalendar. Also isn't deleteCalendar currently just
delete()?

Yes, it would work if there were createX(), modifyX() and deleteX() functions
that the various drivers can implement, that take a share uid as a parameter
and are called when a share for the app is created, modified and deleted,
respectively.

This is basically the other side of the mapping process; when a share is
added/modified/removed I need to update the IMAP folder list accordingly.

--
Stuart K Bingë
 - Freelance UNIX/C++, PHP, Perl developer.

Email: omicron at mighty.co.za