[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: mnemo notepads.php

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Sun Oct 3 14:58:30 PDT 2004

Quoting Stuart KBingë <omicron-list at mighty.co.za>:

> Hmm, must have missed createCalendar. Also isn't deleteCalendar
> currently just delete()?

Yes, you're right; I was going from memory. Sorry 'bout that.

> Yes, it would work if there were createX(), modifyX() and deleteX() functions
> that the various drivers can implement, that take a share uid as a parameter
> and are called when a share for the app is created, modified and deleted,
> respectively.

Yes; basically, it's completely reasonable to assume that other future
backends
might require this kind of activity on share creation/deletion/update, so
adding support to the driver for this is definitely the way to go (in Nag,
Kronolith, Mnemo, and anything else).

-chuck

Quincy Adams