[dev] Gollam selectList call

Duck duck at obala.net
Tue Oct 5 02:47:00 PDT 2004

I miss the parameter to select/force the backend to be used for selection.

Then in open_selectlist_win.js you cannot call the open window link with
"?formid=" science the sessionID can be preceded. To make it work on my
installation I changed the link creation like this;

var url = '<?php echo
Util::addParameter(Horde::url($GLOBALS['registry']->getParam('webroot',
'gollem') . '/selectlist.php', true),'formid','', false) ?>' + formid;

And just a question. Maybe I not missed the option in Horde_Form, how can a
variable (ex. actionID and selectlist_selectid) be used as an hidden variable
science hidden valuables are serialized in "_formvars"?

Duck