[dev] Gollam selectList call

Michael M Slusarz slusarz at mail.curecanti.org
Tue Oct 5 21:34:16 PDT 2004

Quoting Duck <duck at obala.net>:

> I miss the parameter to select/force the backend to be used for selection.

This most definitely *can't* be implemented like this because the calling
function should not (and, indeed, does not) have any knowledge of the backends
used by Gollem.  This is all self contained within Gollem, and other
applications should not be making this decision.  We could definitely
implement
something in the file selection dialog that will allow the user to
select which
backend to use - however, I would rather get the basic functionality working
before I start worrying about this.

> Then in open_selectlist_win.js you cannot call the open window link with
> "?formid=" science the sessionID can be preceded. To make it work on my
> installation I changed the link creation like this;
>
> var url = '<?php echo
> Util::addParameter(Horde::url($GLOBALS['registry']->getParam('webroot',
> 'gollem') . '/selectlist.php', true),'formid','', false) ?>' + formid;

Fixed in CVS.

> And just a question. Maybe I not missed the option in Horde_Form, how can a
> variable (ex. actionID and selectlist_selectid) be used as an hidden variable
> science hidden valuables are serialized in "_formvars"?

I'm not too familiar with Horde_Form so this question is best answered by
someone else.

Just a note on the Gollem selectList implementation - it is still a work in
progress so don't be surprised if the API changes a bit in the next few days.

michael