[dev] [patch] Insert Ansel images in htmlarea richt text editor

Roel Gloudemans roel at gloudemans.info
Wed Oct 13 10:14:46 PDT 2004

I expanded upon Duck's work.

I added the following functions:
- selectGalleries; returns an optionlist of galleries
- selectImages; returns an optionlist of images

Furthermore I changed all existing functions. $app may now be null. Setting it
to null results in using the default ansel share (set in base.php). This is
needed because the htmlarea plugin inserts images from existing/visible ansel
galleries.

Also did a little cleaning up on de function call parameters. numImages
needs to
be called in a different way now. It was $app,$id,$image, where $id
could be an
image or a gallery, where $image was used to distinguish.

It now is $app,$gallery_id,$image_id, where $gallery_id is ignored when
$image_id is set. To me this looks more consistent, but I think this is a
matter of taste.

Beware; code is untested. I would like comments on how this looks in general
before writing code (that is, adapting the htmlarea plugin) to test this.

Cheers,
Roel.