[dev] [patch] Insert Ansel images in htmlarea richt text editor

Duck duck at obala.net
Thu Oct 14 05:50:06 PDT 2004

ql. it still works for me.

On Wednesday 13 of October 2004 17:14, Roel Gloudemans wrote:
> Furthermore I changed all existing functions. $app may now be null. Setting
> it to null results in using the default ansel share (set in base.php). This
> is needed because the htmlarea plugin inserts images from existing/visible
> ansel galleries.

When you create the htmlarea patch, think that would be usefull to have the
option to link inserting images from "invisible" image/galleries - those who
are created for module specific purpose with $app.

For example I don't wont that images of my article/news module are mixed with
the public Ansel galleries. But this can be done in the next step.

Duck