[dev] Left Frame Menu missing ...

Marc G. Fournier scrappy at hub.org
Thu Oct 14 12:16:14 PDT 2004

On Wed, 29 Sep 2004, Chuck Hagenbuch wrote:

> Well, unless the recent Kronolith prefs.php fix fixed this for you
> (update from prefs.php.dist within the last few days), I guess you need
> to either learn Javascript, or give a developer access to a system where
> this happens. I have no clue what's wrong.

Okay, this is just weird ... I moved my base install out of the way,
figured I'd start with a totally clean system ... I checkd out horde, and
checked out imp ... that's it ...

copied all the .dist files over in horde/config and went through the
configuration screen for horde ... all is well, I have a left menu ...
went through and did the same for imp, all through the configuratino
screen ...

Only thing that I've hand-edited was the servers.php file in imp/config

And now, the menu no longer comes up ... I have no other modules
installed, only imp ...

If I go into configuration for horde, through the web, and disable using
imp for authentication, and make it the automatic option, and 'logout', it
logs back in as horde_user and the left menu comes back again ...

If I go back onto configuration screen and change auth to IMAP instead of
an application, all appears to be well as well ...

So, it only seems to be when/if I try to use IMP for authenticatoin ...

Does this help any?

----