[dev] Left Frame Menu missing ...

eculp at encontacto.net eculp at encontacto.net
Fri Oct 15 03:25:56 PDT 2004

Quoting "Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy at hub.org>:

> On Thu, 14 Oct 2004, Marc G. Fournier wrote:
>
>> On Thu, 14 Oct 2004, Jan Schneider wrote:
>>

>>> You don't happen to have Horde set up to *always* show the left menu?
>>
>> Do you mean:
>>
>> 	$conf['menu']['always'] = true;
>
> Setting this to false, and setting hordeauth to true in my servers.php
> still doesn't show up the left menu ... turning hordeauth back to false
> brings back the left menu ...

Marc,

I had a similar problem yesterday after a portupgrade -a on freebsd
current.  I
didn't get as deeply into the horde side but found that my pear upgrades were
in /usr/local/share/pear rather than /usr/local/lib/php and the old ones had
been removed from /usr/local/lib/php.  I just copied them from
/usr/local/share/pear back to /usr/local/lib/php and all was well again.  I'm
using horde auth with ldap and when I went to the login screen, I had no left
frame and after authentication I was getting a completely blank screen.
  On the
horde/test.php page I saw no Pear Log and that gave me the clue.  I
mention this
because IIRC you are using FreeBSD also and probably releng or current
and could
have done something similar, after the ports freeze ended.

Good luck,

ed