[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: framework/Horde Horde.php horde/services/portal index.php horde/templates common-header.inc

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Sat Oct 16 01:16:22 PDT 2004

>>   Log:
>>   Use static CSS files. Giapeto needs to be adapted yet.
>
> So, about the file_exists() calls. I guess I get the need for the theme ones,
> more or less, but I'd like to avoid them if at all possible. Can we assume
> they'll be at least a theme.css file for each app whenever there's an
> app-specific file? ("default" excepted, of course).
>
> I'd like to avoid the syscalls if possible.

Yeah, I didn't like them either, but I realized that they were necessary
when I rewrote the method. I don't think we can assume anything. Requiring
a theme files for every app and every theme doesn't make much sense to me.
But requiring an eventually empty horde.css for each app might be a good
compromise.

Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting/