[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: imp/locale/en_US help.xml

Marko Djukic mdjukic at horde.org
Mon Oct 25 04:19:28 PDT 2004

> Zitat von Marko Djukic <mdjukic at horde.org>:
>
> >   - Removed three sentences similar to this: 'Your entry follows
> > "To:" in outgoing mail.' No idea what they are supposed to mean...?
>
>  From the end user's point of view, what you enter in the To: field will
> appear at the recipient's mail client after a To: string in the message
> view. Believe me, I used different words in the German translation.

Not sure what's the benefit of explaining this to the sender?

> >   - Also, any objections to tweaking a bit the css since some long
> > help as one solid block is unreadable.
>
> Any concrete ideas?

Yep, at the moment <para> blocks end up without any space in between. Just
something to separate them out a bit. Plus when listing things, would be nice
to see it as an actual list, bullets or whatever.

> >   - Should we use "" or &quot;? Also, > or &gt;? They were being used
> > both ways, not sure what to stick to.
>
> I think both are fine and it depends on the used tools which are used. The
> entities are the only valid format in strict XML of course.

Ok, then I'll stick to entities.

--
Marko Djukic
Horde Project (http://horde.org)