[dev] New new.png for Kronolith

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Fri Oct 29 14:40:30 PDT 2004

Quoting "Derek P. Moore" <derekm at hackunix.org>:

> However, the formatting of titles of entries on Mondays are a little
> weird, with the first word or two of the title starting right after
> the "Week #" link.

I don't see this. Make sure you have the latest css?

> Also, the text-based plus sign doesn't seem to center in its box very well.

It's not perfect, but it's pretty good for me.

> Another thing to try:  See how it looks with the "new event" box beneath the
> date # box.  In terms of user interface usability, this would place two
> useful, related, and commonly used links more closely together (which is a
> benefit with my AccuPoint laptop mouse).  I suspect it may also look better.

Maybe you could just mock this up in a screenshot? I'm trying to get a zillion
other things ready for the betas and would like to know if people like this
before doing the css to make it happen.

> I take back not liking what you committed.  It looks good.  If it's
> decided to
> stick with the plus sign, maybe we should go with a graphical plus sign, as
> that'd be easier to center in its box.

Graphical might look a bit stronger in general, too. I'll see if I can dig
something appropriately-sized up and put it into the box via CSS; I'd like to
keep the whole thing easily themeable.

-chuck

Quincy Adams