[dev] [patch] Ansel api update

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Sat Oct 30 21:04:23 PDT 2004

Quoting Roel Gloudemans <roel at gloudemans.info>:

> CVS changes broke the pending htmlarea insert images from ansel
> patch. This was because changes in Ansel which where not yet
> reflected in the pending ansel api.
>
> Attached is an updated patch for the ansel api (Based on Duck's last submit).
>
> Any eta yet on the acceptance of the api patch?

Okay, it all should be committed now (including the change to
registry.php.dist
to have ansel provide the image api which both of you assumed but I lost the
patch for somewhere).

I mostly just cleaned up code and made sure it didn't break anything with the
preference off. If it causes any problems for the betas we'll lock the
preference to off. Ansel's API shouldn't be considered final at the moment.

Also, both Roel and Duck, please try to submit patches that match the horde
CODING_STANDARDS and general style. I try to correct them before they go it,
but it just adds to the amount of time that I wait on patches.

Thanks,
-chuck

Quincy Adams