[dev] [patch] Ansel api update

Roel Gloudemans roel at gloudemans.info
Sun Oct 31 02:54:05 PST 2004

> Okay, it all should be committed now (including the change to
> registry.php.dist
> to have ansel provide the image api which both of you assumed but I lost the
> patch for somewhere).
Oops, sorry

> I mostly just cleaned up code and made sure it didn't break anything with the
> preference off. If it causes any problems for the betas we'll lock the
> preference to off. Ansel's API shouldn't be considered final at the moment.
?? Preference off ?? I'm probably misunderstanding something, because I don't
know what..... O how sweet, you submitted the htmlarea plugin too. This was
more than I expected. If any problems arise I'll do my best to fix them as
quickly as possible.

> Also, both Roel and Duck, please try to submit patches that match the horde
> CODING_STANDARDS and general style. I try to correct them before they go it,
> but it just adds to the amount of time that I wait on patches.
I'll try to improve. Mostly I mimic code that is already in a file. I you see
something like this again, please send the code back to me with the message
that it isn't conform the coding standards (just stop reading at the first
infringement on the standards). Else I'll never learn ;-)

Cheers,
Roel.